Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Eve





Dessert table.



















New Years Eve 2009 I held a last minute gathering of friends. I reused my blue and silver ornaments from Christmas table. Some were already in a silver bowl. Others I put in a glass vase with lights strung through it. I surrounded the bar with white Christmas lights and silver tinsel. Great shimmering silver candle holders made a stunning centerpiece for the table. I got creative with the dessert table I simply walked around the house and thought of ways to use what I have. I literally did not buy any decorations for this party. I took a vase from my bedroom and put some sticks in it and lights. I had some white paper lanterns from another party I hung above the table. I made cheesecake shooters for the first time. They are really just cheesecake in a shot glasses, but it makes it bite size for the guests who don't want to be weighed down with plates. We played games until the ball dropped, and then I cranked up the music to get 2010 started on a high note. Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment