Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tropical dinner party
















Cupcakes By Ali
Having a birthday in one of the coldest months in the south didn't stop me from having a birthday dinner with tropical flair. My inspiration came from a vinyl tablecloth I found on clearance at Ross.(3.99) I took flowers and tied them to small branches for my centerpiece in a white vase. Super cheap flower buds in small glass vase accented the table, along with candles. I love assigned seating so each guest had a umbrella with their name attached stuck in a lime. The signature drink was lime margaritas. For dinner we had chicken fajitas. My good friend Ali made chocolate cupcakes with a pink 26 on them for the birthday girls age. This was super cheap and I hardly bought any decor. Ahhh another birthday gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment