Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dessert bar
























































This is a dessert bar for a black belt testing at Premier Martial Arts in Columbus, GA. I used the school colors to decorate the table. Unexpected things always come up at events I originally planned on hanging a polka dotted cloth on the wall, but when I arrived I realized the table was ten feet instead of six. So, I had to compromise and use the green plastic cloth instead. I used lots of chocolates and green candies, cookies and cupcakes. The cupcakes are not on their stand yet because they needed to stay cold until the event started. All in all I think it was a success and the new black belts enjoyed the treat. I provided paper and plastic bags so they and their guests could take some home. Enjoy!






























No comments:

Post a Comment