Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Fling








Spring is in the air and so is the pollen. But don't let that stop you from gathering with friends to celebrate the beginning of what is sure to be a steaming hot summer. This spring dinner was a casual cook out for Easter hosted by my friend Amber. Amber called me for a little inspiration and as usual I sent her to my fav resource; Joann's , to find a fabric for the table runner. The green and white fabric on the buffet was a great find at Marshalls.Under each plate was colorful scrapbook paper. I love raising some dishes by flipping bowls or other containers over and putting them on top. This creates some visual interest to the table. We simply looked around Amber's home and found other spring inspired decor like the cute tea pot. You don't have to spend a lot to make an event special, and your guests will feel honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment