Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Friday, October 9, 2009

Daisy themed birthday party













I was shopping in Target one day and ran across some yellow and white striped plates that inspired me to throw a yellow and white daisy themed party for my daughters third birthday. I covered a Styrofoam cube with scrapbook paper and stuck lollipops in it. Made a candy topiary by hot gluing yellow and white peppermints on a Styrofoam ball anchored in a yellow pail. I found the cute daisy favor boxes on clearance in Martha Stewart's wedding collection. I put marshmallows on a three tiered stand and my friend Alison made the cute mini cake. I love home made party banners so I just cut out the circles and used stencils to paint Happy Birthday. The little chocolates on the table say thank you. I used a store bought candy mold for these to make a sweet treat with a message. We also had a store bought cake with daisy's on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment