Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rock star party pictures

This was the sign posted at entrance to dance and music area. A seperate lounge area in a quiet part of the house was reserved for parents.
Stage and karaoke area. In same room as dance floor.




Poster says Kat Rocks. Every girl wants to see her name in lights, but for this party glitter will do.




Place setting.



This is where hair and makeup was done. I made the big pom pom out of tissue paper.
The favortite of the night was rock star tattos and body glitter.





As each guest arrived they received a personalized VIP pass and a hand stamp.





Each child decorated a guitar to take home. There were two kinds of guitars.








































Bowl is full of purple gems. Found little pails at Target I used skewers and stars to make centerpieces that rock.










Pictures of Rock Star Party










No comments:

Post a Comment