Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rock star party

What kid hasn't dreamed of being a rock star at some point or another? That dream came true at this little girls Rock Star party. Instead of going with a party in a box I custom created almost every decoration for this party along with the party craft. When guests arrived their hand was stamped with a skull and they received a VIP backstage pass. They party started in the hair and makeup station where little rock stars streaked their hair. Polished nails, received tattoos, and painted their faces. Once everyone was super glam everyone sat down to decorate their own guitar with glitter, stick o gems and stickers. Then it was time to rock out. Each child got to be a star while singing karaoke. Hannah Montana was the favorite CD of the night. When everyone was nice and tired we sat down for pizza and drank pin lemonade out of sugar rimmed cups. Next we cut the awesome cake and had ice cream with every topping imaginable. Every rock star took home a bag with lip gloss, bracelets, microphone, and treats. This party rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment