Welcome

I believe in hospitality, I believe that every guest is a honored guest, I believe every birthday is a reason to celebrate, I believe in simple, I believe in over the top, I believe we should each Party On!
-Amanda Jenkins

Monday, October 5, 2009

Place setting






One of the things I love most about dinners is designing the place settings. I wanted to do something natural and organic. So I used raffia to tie the napkins. The place cards are actually note cards I found at a craft store. I loved the birds and limbs on them and used stamps to put every ones name on them. It isn't practical to buy a table runner for every party or event so I often use an inexpensive yard of fabric in the center of the table. The square fabric is actually a napkin unfolded and put in the center. I also love to do something different at the heads of the table so four plates are gold and two are blue with patterned napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment